It is a topic that Ruriko Kojima who is active in variety shows and the like had appeared in "Absurd behavior" in a late-night television program.
"It is an action of Kojima at the information variety program" Premier's Nest "(Fuji Television System) broadcasted at midnight on February 27. The same program includes a young man as" a child's big busty idol once in 1000 years " Rina Asakawa popular in the magazine cover and gravure (guest belonging to the idol group "SUPER ☆ GiRLS") was a guest "(broadcast reporter)
The action taken by Kojima against this Asakawa was very bold.
"Kojima moved to the back of Asakawa who sat down in the guest room while clarifying that permission came from Asakawa's affiliated entertainment office and confirmed the feel by pushing the upper part of Asakawa's bust with the finger. I asked, "Can I touch a little more?", I grabbed my breasts with both hands behind me and I rubbed over and over again, and Kojima said "Oh yeah, it is awful ~ best! I was touching Asakawa's chest for over 10 seconds. "(Reporter)
For this scene, on the Internet etc from the audience "Is not it obviously obscene or harlot? "There was a situation in which the doubt came out.
"Although it was okay, Asakawa would have assumed that the chest was touched for just a moment" (same reporter)
Reason why Kojima gave bold behavior
Kojima shrank in the Grand Prix at "34th Holi Pro / Talent Scout Caravan" in 2009, debuted at the entertainment world. Initially, I was working as an idol, but my conscience with variety programming and my favorite talk and outstanding turnover were evaluated and became essential for variety program as a talent.
It is whispered that the act of obscene this time was conscious of "that person" whose characteristics are similar.
"Becky, I was forced to take a day off from work for about a year due to an irrational disturbance but I am back to full-scale work from this year's new year. While Becky was on holiday, it was said that the work of Kojima increased, In the future it is expected that the work of Kojima will be decreasing, so it may be that the impatient islet did it for service to the audience "(sports newspaper reporter)
Asakawa that caught up in is not a thing that has accumulated.
Source of article
Ads
メニューを開く
Popular Posts
Categories
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(15)
-
▼
March
(9)
- To the woman who does not talk very much, the mome...
- Men are "irresistibly, want to embrace!" Five char...
- There is only you! Five moments that a man decides...
- NTV · Risa Sasazaki is appearing in "show of fate"...
- Yui Aragaki and Satomi Ishihara begin fighting Yam...
- "Ridiculous behavior" Kojima Ruriko showed on late...
- HORIKITA Maki is raging at her younger sister's en...
- Akiko Suzuki, a former figure player, is busy at w...
- What is the reason why idol fans were surprised at...
-
▼
March
(9)