♥ When I see a situation that seems to be friendly with other men
If a favorite woman is having fun with other men or listening to playing with others, the man will be impatient.
When it is thought that "I do not want to be taken" it seems to think that "I will confess to you anymore".
You know that if you go out with another man before confessing, you will only regret it.
If there are men who are interested, it may be good to intimate friends with other mothers on purpose in order to impatience the person.
♥ When I was convinced of both thoughts
When talking to your favorite women, women may see and feel the attitude they like about themselves.
Do you think that you want to become a couple as soon as you feel that you like them, and think of "let's confess" already.
Many people are unaware of the feelings of women, but many people want to act quickly as they know.
Considering this, it is good to appeal as much as you can understand that you need a appeal from a woman like you like.
♥ When my feelings of "like" overflow
Someday I thought about confessing, but there seems to be many people who can not do it because timing does not come.
When I was in such a state, I wanted to confess if the feelings of "cute" or "like" a woman overflowed.
It will be a situation where you will confess without thinking at all in the moment such as when it is talking normally.
The female side will surely be surprised, but I'm getting pleased with unexpected confession.
♥ When the back was pushed around
Men also confess that they become negative as they care about whether they are hurried or disliked.
However, when my surrounding friends push me back and encouraged, I feel like "try hard".
Boosting around is encouraging, and it is great that there are people comforting even if they are hula.
It seems that the woman did not think without thinking that it is a man of a person who is supposed to support such circumstances.
♥ When contact is uninterrupted
LINE and telephone do not want to do everyday unless they are people you like or forgive.
When such a contact continues for days without being interrupted everyday, I want to become her as it is, so I think I'm going to confess.
Besides, although the content is a story with no other love, it is even more if it is fun and the female side also returns immediately.
If you get in touch with a man you care about, if you try to keep as long as possible, men may confess.
How was it?
The timing of confession is not male-oriented, it is often that you see women's actions and remarks. It is necessary to appeal from women to some extent.
To a man you like, if you try to appeal with courage, you may get caught up in it.
Source of article