【1】 Because I am very pleased with small things
Wakako girls who did not become so friendly, such as "If you give me a nice reaction, it will do a very good reaction" (Male in twenties), seems to be able to feel great joy in small things. Everyone is pleased if you appreciate your kindness. Let's be as gentle as possible from men, and make reactions as much as possible.【2】 "I have to defend myself" as a sense of mission
Women who are sorry for some reason, such as "I feel not able to leave" (men in their twenties), seems to put fire on male protection instincts. If you are a man of men, you may remember depending on a little bit.
【3】 It seems clumsy and there is pretty
"There are some men who are attracted to the lost way of licking girls, such as" the feeling that they can not do it well "is cute" (men in their twenties). Clumsiness also leads to inequality and innocence. Let's start with yourself and say thank you from the bottom of my heart if men help me with "no choice".
【4】 Because it seems to do it all the time
Some men think that they may know the weight of "happiness" because they are littery girls, such as "I know the fragility of happiness, so I betray betrayal" (male in twenties) etc. It would be nice to have a bean expression of affection to the extent that it is not too heavy and make men relieved.【5】 Because there is pleasure when pulling out a smile
It seems that some men find joy in bringing out a smile of Teruyuki girls who do not have the opportunity to laugh from their heart, such as "I'm just watching the disappointing appearance, so I am happy to smile" (male in their twenties). "Always full of energy" is also attractive, but if you leave a little mysterious part, the value of your smile may rise.【6】 Because my heart will be moved to a healthy way to work hard
The appearance of Wakako who does not neglect his efforts to be happy, such as "I like to work hard!" (Male in twenties), seems to grab a man's heartily at times. Even if there is something going wrong do not give up to the end, try to keep a persistent posture.【7】 Because the instinct of a man who wants to be happy is stimulated
"When I see unhappy women, I think I want to make them happy (bitter smile)" (male in their twenties), they are looking at women who are not very happy, and naturally "I want to do something" There seems to be some men who feel it. Perhaps it is not considered bitches, it may be ants to try your own unhappy story.
【8】 It seems that there is no worry about cheating compared to active girls
There seems to be some men who feel comfortable in the discreet atmosphere of Mitsuko girls, such as "They are not gorgeous, maybe they can be relieved in male relationships" (male in their 20s). If you do not carelessly show off less of romance experience, will not it be more reliable?【9】 It seems that there is a charm that only you know
Because it is not a woman who attracts attention from everyone, such as "It is not a type that is not a conspicuous type, it seems to be seriously depressed when you like" (male in twenties), so conversely "love just like yourself" love There seems to be some men who feel shyness. Warmth of a relationship from friends little by little, goodness is easy to convey.Article source