04 April 2017

Men are attracted to "Mysterious women" common behavior 9 patterns

It is natural that a bright and energetic woman is attractive, but on the other hand, a mysterious woman who feels somewhere "mystery" seems to attract some men strongly. Therefore, this time, referring to the questionnaire asked to single men in their teens to 30s, we will introduce "behavior 9 patterns common to" mysterious women "who are attracted to men.

【1】 When occasionally showing a full smile

A smile that a woman of a poker face occasionally shows a special impression for men, such as "a woman who is always cool, a smile that shows us occasionally has different weights" (male in his twenties), etc. It may be felt worth because it is a smile that is difficult to extract.


【2】 When unexpected homey aspect comes out

"There are many men who skimp on domestic aspect of a woman who is talking about, such as" Sister of senior senior women who can rely always have handmade lunches and something good "(male in their twenties). The conflicting factors "masculinity" and "femininity" may complement each other.

【3】 When I am frightened by insects and animals

For men, "easy to understand weak points" such as "weak to insects and animals", such as "I was really appreciated when I got ridiculed because my usual strict senior was frightened by a small spider" It seems to be an element. However, if you make too much fuss over, it looks like Waza, there is fear that it seems to be a "troublesome woman".

【4】 When mail is unexpectedly like a girl

Many men move their hearts in the gap between the character's e-mail atmosphere and other characters, such as "I feel smiley when many pictograms are used unexpectedly" (male in their twenties). A woman who has been sanbasaba may be able to put the girls' likeness in front as far as e-mail is concerned.

【5】 When drinking comes in and childish personality comes out

Men seem to be thrilled with the atmosphere that makes loose at alcoholic drinks, such as "I think it is cute as unexpectedly when a character changes at a drinking party" (male in twenties). However, in the case of a woman who is a brewer, it seems that the impression of men's bout will be strengthened on the contrary.

【6】 When the cell phone strap was a cute character

There seems to be a lot of men who skimp on the combination of "women who snapped in, + character goods", such as "I am in a suit in the workplace, but I feel like" Akira no kyara "comes out in small parts" (male in twenties). Men may be drawing attention to details unexpectedly.


【7】 When you are distracted by sweets

A woman who is absorbed in sweets, such as "a woman whose colleague working for men is always cute having something sweets" (male in his 30's), said "she seems to be a girl It seems to give the impression that. It seems to be good to give sweets to the men you care about.

【8】 When I made a mistake like natural blur

"Natural blur that occasionally makes an intelligent Sabathaba woman, such as" women who are smart and not suddenly blurred "," I am relieved that she is also a human being " It seems to relax the surrounding men.


【9】 When it comes to me as soon as I am alone

"One side of a sweet taste that only she can forgive her mind, such as her twenty-something men!" Is usually overwhelmed by her severe personality who is not seeing anyone, this is Tsundere! It seems to resonate in the heart of. It can be said that the special feeling that "only you know" is important.

Article source